John 3:16 Marketing Network Giveaway Blog Hop
May 7-14, 2012
Welcome to the 1st John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop! As one of the members of this great network of Christian Authors, I am excited to participate in this event! We have come together this week to showcase our books and to give you, our readers, a chance to win some great prizes as you “hop” from blog to blog. A different prize is offered at each blog site (no purchase necessary), however if you want to have a chance to win one of two Kindles the network is giving away, the only requirement is that you sign up for the John 3:16 ezine newsletter. (Located at the top right side column of the John 3:16 blog site.)
(See official rules here.)
At the other blogs, each author will require that you leave a comment (and a valid email address) so they may contact you if you win a prize offered on their blog site.
May I also suggest that you show your love and appreciation to each blog host by either following them on Twitter, or “liking” them on Facebook or even subscribing to their blog. It won’t help your odds of winning a prize but I know each author would be thrilled and very encouraged!
Thank you for visiting my blog, Living on Tilt. Please fill out the form below and I will send you a link to download my short story “Already, Not Yet.” What if you had been with Mary Magdalen at Pentecost? How might that experience change your life? After you read her story, be sure to come back and share your thoughts.
Please look in the left sidebar under “Archives” and view some of the previous posts in order to learn what is discussed on my blog. If you like what you read, you can subscribe to the blog and receive posts in your email. Just click the “sign me up” button at the upper left. Thank you for stopping by.
So tell your friends about the John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop! It’s going to be a great week of fun!
Just click on the links below to go from blog to blog! Happy hoppin’!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Lorilyn Roberts (John 3:16 Network Blog) – http://john316mn.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Dove – Word Salt (Host blog) – http://wordsalt.wordpress.com/
- Laura J. Davis – http://interviewsandreviews.blogspot.com/
- Paulette Harper – http://www.pauletteharperjohnson.blogspot.com/
- Carol A. Brown – http://connectwithcarolbrown.blogspot.com/
- April Gardner – http://www.aprilwgardner.com/
- Sue Russell – http://www.suerussellsblog.blogspot.com/
- Thomas Blubaugh – http://tomblubaugh.net/
- Susan F. Craft – http://historicalfictionalightintime.blogspot.com/
- Heather Bixler – http://heatherbixler.com/
- Joy Hannabass – http://splashesofjoy.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Bateman – http://www.DeborahHBateman.com
- Kimberley Payne – http://www.fitforfaith.blogspot.com/
- Rose McCauley – http://www.rosemccauley.blogspot.com
- Lisa Lickel – http://livingourfaithoutloud.blogspot.com/
- Alice J. Wisler – http://www.alicewisler.blogspot.com/
- Amanda Stephan – http://www.thepriceoftrust.com/
- Saundra Dalton – http://gracetolivefree.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Krauss – http://www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com/
- Ashley Wintters – http://ashleyschristianbookreviews.blogspot.com/
- Deborah McCarragher – http://www.godmissionpossible.blogspot.com/
- Lorilyn Roberts – http://lorilynroberts.blogspot.com/
- Anita Estes – http://anita-thoughtsonchristianity.blogspot.com/
- Martin Roth – http://www.military-orders.com
- Janet Perez Eckles – http://www.janetperezeckles.com/blog
- Kenneth Winters – http://www.lostcrownofcolonnade.com/
- Eddie Snipes – http://www.eddiesnipes.com/
- Diane Tatum – http://tatumlight-tatumsthoughts4today.blogspot.com/
- Janalyn Voight – http://janalynvoigt.com/
- Alberta Sequeira – http://www.albertasequeira.wordpress.com/
- Tammy Hill – http://tammyhillbooks.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html
- Marcia Laycock – http://www.writer-lee.blogspot.com/
- Julie Saffrin – http://juliesaffrin.com/category/blog/
- Nike Chillemi – http://nikechillemi.wordpress.com/
- Elaine Marie Cooper – http://ReflectionsInHindsight.wordpress.com
- Sidney W. Frost – http://christianbookmobile.blogspot.ca/
- Jairus B. King – http://ministerjking.blogspot.com
- Bill Burt – http://kotbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kathy Eberly –http://authorkathyeberly.blogspot.com/
- Bob Saffrin –http://bobsaffrin.com/
- Theresa Franklin – http://theresa-lifesjourney.blogspot.com/
- Ray Lincoln – http://blog.raywlincoln.com/
- Lilly Maytree – http://www.lillymaytree.blogspot.com/
- Valerie King – http://www.valeriekingbooks.com
- Yvonne Pat Wright–http://www.spicetoeternity.co.uk/1/post/2012/05/come-blog-hopping-with-john-316-marketing-network-members-for-gifts-and-prizes.html
- Pauline Creeden – http://fatfreefaith.blogspot.com/
- Katherine Harms – https://livingontilt.wordpress.com
- Brenda Wood – http://heartfeltdevotionals.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Malone – http://deborahsbutterflyjourney.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Main – http://www.mainwriters.com/
- Kevin Main – http://mainchristianbooks.com/
- Sandy Humphrey – http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog/
- Felice Gerwitz – http://www.writingandpublishingblog.com/
- Hallee Bridgeman – http://www.bridgemanfamily.com/hallee
- Lisa Mills – http://www.authorlisamills.com/blog/
11 thoughts on “Blog Hop — Meet Christian Authors Around the World”
Just stopping by to say hello to a fellow blog-hopper!
I enjoyed your site and read about your fight with the dinghy. I guess you’ve got lots of good stories to tell. God’s creation is amazing.
Hopping through to show some John 3:16 love! Blessings to you!
I am hopping backwards. Thanks, Katherine for being a part of the Network.
Thanks for visiting.
Like the name of your blog.
I live on a saliboat, and cruising under sail always tilts the boat. I think of the Holy Spirit as the wind in the sails of my life, so I am always cruising on tilt!
Hey! Just hopping by to check you blog. Good luck with your book!
Thanks for stopping by. Come again sometime! 🙂
Hi Katherine – I’m enjoying the “hopping” and your blog is gorgeous! I “liked” your FB Page. Be blessed…
It’s all about HIM
Thank you for visiting. Come back soon. I will look forward to seeing you now and then on Facebook.
Comments are closed.