Lay aside immaturity, and live, and walk in the way of insight. Proverbs 9:6
- Think of something you have done recently that you thought was immature. What do you think you can do to grow beyond that immature behavior?
- What is the way of insight?
- The verses immediately before this one talk about Wisdom’s preparations for a banquet to which you are invited. If you could attend Wisdom’s banquet, what would you hope to take away with you?
- Is wisdom something you can learn or grow into, or must you be born wise?
- What three traits would you expect a wise person to demonstrate in his life? Do you have those traits?