The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down. The Lord loves the righteous.
- Why do we bow before the Lord? Why don’t we bow when we meet good friends?
- What does it mean to be bowed down before the Lord? When was the last time you would have described yourself as “bowed down before the Lord?”
- Do you think the Lord is picky because he loves the righteous? Do you think you are righteous?
- How can anyone be righteous before the Lord? What does it mean when the Bible says that the Lord treate Abraham’s faith in action as his righteousness?
- Why does the Lord care if you are bowed down? Think of situations where you have felt defeated, stymied, shamed, or otherwise less than valuable that might mean you are “bowed down.” Is a person oppressed and enslaved automatically bowed down?
- God,Where Are You? (pttyann2.wordpress.com)