Proclaim the message; be persistent whether the time is favorable or unfavorable; convince, rebuke, and encourage, with the utmost patience in teaching. 2 Timothy 4:2
- What should you do when you know someone needs the Lord? When should you speak up?
- I have been told that I need to wait until the time is right before I mention Christ to a new friend. When does Paul say that I should speak?
- A secular thinker recently told me that speaking about my faith was disrespectful to her lack of faith. What do you think? What does Paul think?
- As Paul traveled across the Roman Empire, preaching and teaching, he felt a great urgency, because he thought that Christ was due to return any day. Should we feel the same urgency? Why? Why not?
- What is the most important teaching in this verse?