I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
- Some people say that “all paths lead to God.” What would this verse say in response to that claim?
- The Ten Commandments given to Moses defined a way of living. How does this statement by Christ do the same thing?
- Who spoke the Ten Commandments? Who spoke these words? What do the answers to these questions tell you about Jesus?
- When Jesus taught us to pray, he began with the words, “Our Father ….” In this statement, he talks about approaching “the Father.” What does Jesus’ habitual language reveal to us about his relationship with God and our relationship with Christ?
- If Jesus is “the way” to the Father, then where do other ways go?