- Secular activists file lawsuits when a city council invites a Christian pastor to lead prayer before a meeting. What is God’s answer? What is your answer?
- Secular thinkers reject both God and the Bible. In their minds, God does not exist and the Bible is an old book that is irrelevant in the twenty-first century. If you can’t mention God and cannot use the Bible as a reference, how to you discuss your differences with secular thinkers?
- There are even Christians who will dispute the Bible’s teaching that Jesus is the only way to God, because they believe God exists but they say it is unfair that Jesus is the only way. How do you express your reason for believing the Bible without becoming confrontational?
- If you have a Muslim neighbor, that person may tell you that Jesus was a good man and a good prophet, but it is impossible for him to be the Son of God. What does this verse say to that neighbor? What else do you need to tell this neighbor?
- When you encounter so much rejection and argument in the culture, how does this verse help you?